When I checked my email one morning I found this delightful surprise from Francisco, a member of Leonardo English from Yecla in the south-east of Spain.
Francisco has made a helpful video where he talks about his experience learning English, his principles in life, and how this relates to learning English.
- His journey learning languages (and why he has had enough of phrasal verbs)
- What he thinks is the most effective way to learn English is (hint: it might not be the same for everyone)
- His first principle in life: to enjoy learning
- His second principle in life: to accept his limitations
- His third principle in life: to have fun
So here's Francisco, in his own words.
If you share Francisco’s principles in life, and if you are ready to discover a more enjoyable, more interesting way of improving your English, then there’s never been a better time to become a member of Leonardo English.