I started Leonardo English with the mission to make the most interesting way for people to improve their English.
A lot has happened since we started:
- Curious minds 154 countries have improved their English with the podcast
- We've welcomed members from 3 different continents
- The Leonardo English team has grown - we have team members from 2 continents
- My family has grown - I had a little baby boy
I want to continue to make Leonardo English the most interesting way for curious minds from all over the world to improve their English.
So we are making some changes to how membership works:
Until now we have done 2 podcasts per week, available to anyone on their favourite podcast app or on the website.
From May 5th we will continue to release 2 podcasts, but you will need to be a member to listen to both - only 1 will be available to non-members.
We are introducing a new ‘Listener’ membership for those that want unlimited access to every podcast.
It’s €5/month if you pay annually, €8/month if you pay per month.
New member benefits
Starting today, we are launching two new exciting member benefits:
- Request a podcast: members can request a topic, and we will make a podcast episode on it. Yes, that's right. You choose the next podcast topic.
- Members will get access to live, Q&A sessions to talk about various interesting topics and practice their English. These will be small groups, with a maximum of 12 people.
And coming soon will be an entirely new private podcast feed, as well as more ‘top secret’ member benefits.
Should you join?
If you have enjoyed the podcasts, support the mission of making a more interesting way to improve your English, and want unlimited access to all the podcasts, then I'd love for you to join.
If you want to continue to listen for free, then there is a limited selection of podcasts that you will be able to listen to.
There has never been a better time to become a member of Leonardo English and discover a more interesting way to improve your English.