Table of contents
If you have started off the year with ambitious English learning goals, congratulations.
You’ve taken an important first step.
But knowing how to actually achieve these goals, what you should do, when to do it, how to actually do it, and how to stick to a routine, is probably something you still have some doubts about.
With the right guidance, the right plan, and the right way to stay motivated, you will have the best chance of achieving your English fluency goals.
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce that the amazing Amy Wong has kindly agreed to offer a 1:1 ‘English strategy lesson’ to every new annual Learner member.
Amy is a native English speaker from Canada who has been teaching for over 10 years.
What's more, she is a curious mind, and a language learner herself, having moved to France 2 years ago to perfect her French, and she’s even a qualified French teacher too.
She has coached hundreds of adult learners just like you, and has developed her own unique educational philosophy of “It’s ok to make mistakes”.
Her passion for teaching comes from helping learners to discover and appreciate the process of language learning, so I can’t think of a better person to help and guide new Leonardo English members to achieve their goals and set them up for success in 2021.
What is an English Strategy Lesson?
Most English conversation classes might include some basic conversation about your holidays, the news or the weather, and they can be a great way to practice your English.
The English Strategy Lesson that you’ll get with Amy is very different, and infinitely more valuable for an independent learner.
They will each last 60 minutes, and include:
- A discussion of your interests and a brief, informal assessment of your level in English
- Brainstorming one or two goals in learning English, goals which are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time bound.
- Discussing how to incorporate different learning materials (including podcasts) for the year in the English learning goals
- Personalised tips on how to stay motivated and stick to your goals
By the end of the 60 minutes Amy will have provided you with some specific advice tailored to your goals, situation, and level.
You should end the lesson feeling motivated, ready, and on the right path towards achieving your goals.
Sounds great, how do I take part?
Go to the Membership page and choose the 12-month Learner option.
When do I need to join before?
This offer will end on January 31st, but will be limited to the first 50 members.
Amy is in very high demand, so I feel very lucky to have even got her to agree to 50.
I’m a current member of Leonardo English - can I benefit from the offer?
Yes. Just change your membership to the 12 month Learner one before January 31st and you will also be entitled to this English Strategy Lesson.
If you are a current annual Learner member, you can ‘restart’ your membership in January, and you will only be charged the difference. Feel free to email me if you have questions about how to do this.
Can I book this lesson without being an annual Learner member?
No, sorry. This is only available for annual Learner members.
I have another question
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm really excited to partner with Amy on this, and I know that she will be hugely helpful for any independent English learners looking to start 2021 in the best possible way.
Terms & conditions
- The English Strategy Lesson offer is available only to Learner members choosing the 12-month (“annual”) option.
- The offer will expire at midnight on January 31st, or when the first 50 annual Learner members join, whichever comes first.
- This offer cannot be used with any other kind of promotion (e.g. student discount)
- When you become a member you will have 30 days to book your lesson. The last available day to book will be March 2nd 2021.
- The lessons will take place between 8am-8pm CET Monday-Friday. You will need to book an available time slot.
- The lessons will take place via a video conferencing platform and details will be shared in advance.
- The 1 hour duration starts at an agreed time, not when you join the lesson. For example, if the agreed start time is 9am and you join at 9.15am, the lesson will last until 10am, not 10.15am.
- You can reschedule your lesson with 24 hours notice. If you give less than 24 hours notice it will not be able to be rescheduled.
- The 30-day money back guarantee will be reduced by 50% if you have an English Strategy Lesson, so a refund of €48 will be due (instead of the usual €96).